Saturday, November 19, 2011

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #96 - Christmas Stocking

Christmas Stocking Card

I purchased this stocking die a few days ago and it's been sitting on my craft desk just waiting to be used. The latest Inkspirations Colour Challenge was just the inspiration I needed to launch me into making my first Christmas Card for the season that will be mass produced!


Here's the lovely colour palette -

I used a Sizzix Bigz Stocking Die and matching embossing folder, the little bird stamp from SU's, Best of Everything and a Scallop Trim Border Punch. It was a very quick and easy Christmas card to make and that's a good thing when you have to make a few of them!


Thanks for taking a peek,

5 comments:

Patrice said...

Super sweet!

Marisa said...

Totally cute stocking! Love the embossing and the little bird is such a cute touch! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

H2 :) said...

Fabulous card Bronwyn! The embossing & blingy cardstock look wonderful & I love the addition of the sweet birdie. :)

Lee-Anne said...

Wow, this is really stunning. I love the embossing and all the glitter, and the hint of blue is just perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Inkspirations challenge.

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

WOW! Love all that texture! Great use of the combo on such a sweet stocking card.

Hugs!

Brandi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...