Inkspirations Colour Challenge #96 - Christmas Stocking

Christmas Stocking Card

I purchased this stocking die a few days ago and it's been sitting on my craft desk just waiting to be used. The latest Inkspirations Colour Challenge was just the inspiration I needed to launch me into making my first Christmas Card for the season that will be mass produced!


Here's the lovely colour palette -

I used a Sizzix Bigz Stocking Die and matching embossing folder, the little bird stamp from SU's, Best of Everything and a Scallop Trim Border Punch. It was a very quick and easy Christmas card to make and that's a good thing when you have to make a few of them!


Thanks for taking a peek,

Comments

Marisa said…
Totally cute stocking! Love the embossing and the little bird is such a cute touch! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)
H2 :) said…
Fabulous card Bronwyn! The embossing & blingy cardstock look wonderful & I love the addition of the sweet birdie. :)
Lee-Anne said…
Wow, this is really stunning. I love the embossing and all the glitter, and the hint of blue is just perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Inkspirations challenge.
WOW! Love all that texture! Great use of the combo on such a sweet stocking card.

Hugs!

Brandi