Rochelle Wright - Rochelle's Crafty Corner (Rochelle demonstrated how to brayer your embossing folder as a Workshop Wow at the recent Tassie SU Regionals)
Lisa-Marie Chamberlin (I'm off to Bali with Lis very soon!!!)
Mae Collins - Mae's Cachet (The Split Negative Technique using the Gorgeous Medallion Stamp)
Sale-a-bration is just around the corner and I'm getting ready for my workshop launch at the end of the month by trying out some of the freebies I've earned during the pre-order time for demos. I decided to CASE a very cute owl birthday card/gift bag that my talented up-line, Sharnee , gave me last year for my birthday (photos at the end of this post). Inside with the air conditioning going was a good place to be today as we're experiencing a bit of a heat wave at the moment (34 degrees Celsius is hot for Tassie and tomorrow the temperature is expected to rise even further). Sweet Sorbet Owl Card My project is actually a card so here's a little tutorial I put together if you want to make one for yourself. Hopefully the photos will be self explanatory. I'll point out the SAB free gifts along the way. Sponge the edges of the Top Note pieces, scallop circles and hearts with matching ink. S...
Hi there. Welcome to addINKtive designs and a little sneak peek at the colour palette for the next challenge at The Colour Tree . This week the colours are based on the new Love Blossoms DSP in the current Occasions Catalogue and I have made a set of Butterfly/Doily note cards to highlight the gorgeous combination. Blushing Bride ... Rose Red ... Garden Green ... Crumb Cake and Whisper White These cards are actually based on a set that I made way back in 2012. Do you love a challenge? Hop on over and check out the latest one at TCTC! Here's a project by De Arn (from my team, AddINKtive Designers) - "Here are the pretty envelopes I made for the girl's 8th birthday "Keep in Touch" kits. I used the second set of colours for The Colour Tree Challenge" . Need supplies? Click on any product below to take you to my on-line store - Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
I went and did a workshop last night after my first week back at work - phew! Fortunately for me, the hostess just lived down the road and I already had kits cut from last week's workshop. I had run out of paper doilies which I had used in the original design, so adjusted the make 'n' take and used the largest doily from the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits instead. This card was the closest to the original design and it was the Guest's first ever hand made card that she had created - This one was made by the Hostess - I just loved the variety of designs that all the Guests came up with - Apologies for the 'photogrpahy' as these were taken on my iPhone at night time. Thanks for stopping by,
Comments