Rochelle Wright - Rochelle's Crafty Corner (Rochelle demonstrated how to brayer your embossing folder as a Workshop Wow at the recent Tassie SU Regionals)
Lisa-Marie Chamberlin (I'm off to Bali with Lis very soon!!!)
Mae Collins - Mae's Cachet (The Split Negative Technique using the Gorgeous Medallion Stamp)
This week at still addINKtive challenges Kathy has chosen a beautiful colour combo. I thought the colour palette was perfect for one of my little Valentine Chocolate Holders . My newest SAB set, Bloomin' Marvellous, was wanting to get inky for the first time, so in keeping with 'tradtition' for this time of the year, I came up with a similar design to past years but swapped the stamp set to a current SAB one. It's the Fifth Week of the Month at s.a. challenges so we will either have a sketch or a colour combo for inspiration. We've decided to go with this trio and can't wait to see your lovely creations. Here's some more detailed pictures of my DT project for the week - Bloomin' Marvellous SAB Stamp Set (Free with every $100 {AUD} purchase during SALE-A-BRATION time) I used Guylian Heart Shaped Belgian Chocolates, available in packs of 8 from Woolworths. Just having some photography fun - using a little cu...
Wow! Can you believe it's Week 4 at Dynamic Duos already? We have a Monochromatic Colour Duo for you today (same colours in different hues, light/dark). DD #4 - Monochromatic Eastern Tea Cup I was cutting out a few Tea Cup Easel Card Kits a couple of weeks ago and decided to cut an extra one in the Dynamic Duo Colours and use a very old, but much loved stamp set, Eastern Influences . I just love the image of the birds and couldn't part with the set when it retired a while back. Colour Duo #4 - I've decided to CELEBRATE this week because I have reached a couple of milestones. This is my 400th post and I have just tipped over 300 followers on my blog! By way of saying thank you to those that stop by, I'm offering one of my tutorials for free! All you have to do is leave me a comment here on my blog, which will need to include your contact details and which tutorial you would like to win - Larger Butt...
I'm just a little bit excited that my blog is about to hit a million page views in the next couple of days. To celebrate I've decided to give away a Card Kit to one lucky Australian resident . It contains enough bits 'n' pieces to make 5 In Colour Owl Cards . Non-Aussie residents will go in the draw to win any 3 of my tutorials . Owl Card Kit to Give Away! The kit contains 5 owl bodies, e-Cut from Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock, 5 owl fronts cut from the 2013-2015 In Colour DSP , 5 x 1/2 doilies , 5 white envelopes, 10 punched eyes ( Basic Black, Very Vanilla ), 10 small Basic Pearls , 50cms of Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle Stretch Trim and 5 'Buttons' from the In Colour Boutique Details . Crisp Cantaloupe Owl Here's how you can enter - Pop in to say hello and leave a comment on this blog post = one chance draw 'Like' my Facebook page, Addinktive Designs = one chance draw (includes existing 'Likers') 'Like' my...
Comments