Very cute Bron! I am back from fishing...without a fish I might add...but a great break away. I hope I get to play in my craft room over the next couple of days and can make something as exciting as you do!
Photo Wallet and Butterfly Easel Card The Colour Combo for Just Add Ink's 57th Challenge Butterfly Easel Card I designed a butterfly easel card for my latest project at UStamp with Dawn and Friends using the Punch Bunch Stamp Set . For this challenge I popped the little butterfly from the Bliss Set , added some pearls and stamped the gorgeous flourish from the same SAB stamp set to form the background pattern for both die cut butterflies. I also sponged around the edges with River Rock Ink. PS: Thanks again to Nancy Riley for choosing this card as one of her iPicks for this week! Inside the Photo Wallet This would make a Lovely Hostess Gift (especially for a scrap-booking enthusiast) Complete with Photo Mats Instructions for the Photo Wallet can be found HERE . My Tutorial for the Butterfly Easel Card can be found HERE . Project Recipe for Photo Wallet and Butterfly Easel Card Stamps: Bliss (SAB), Fresh Cuts Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, River Rock Card Stock...
This week at still addINKtive challenges Kathy has chosen a beautiful colour combo. I thought the colour palette was perfect for one of my little Valentine Chocolate Holders . My newest SAB set, Bloomin' Marvellous, was wanting to get inky for the first time, so in keeping with 'tradtition' for this time of the year, I came up with a similar design to past years but swapped the stamp set to a current SAB one. It's the Fifth Week of the Month at s.a. challenges so we will either have a sketch or a colour combo for inspiration. We've decided to go with this trio and can't wait to see your lovely creations. Here's some more detailed pictures of my DT project for the week - Bloomin' Marvellous SAB Stamp Set (Free with every $100 {AUD} purchase during SALE-A-BRATION time) I used Guylian Heart Shaped Belgian Chocolates, available in packs of 8 from Woolworths. Just having some photography fun - using a little cu...
Hoot-Hoot Hooray! It has been a lot of fun figuring out what to do with this new sketch challenge . When I saw Makeesha's gorgeous example to go with the challenge, I was so keen to get out my new butterfly stamps and punch (available in the Summer Mini from Dec. 1st). Instead, I thought I'd try something a little different. However, I'm definitely going to make a similar card with butterflies, before the week is out! A Closer Look Supplies for Hoot-Hoot Hooray! Stamp Sets: Owl Together Now, Weathered Background stamp Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip (plain and textured), Kiwi Kiss (textured), Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla and Watercolour Paper Ink: Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel and Tangerine Tango Accessories: Walk in the Park DSP, DS Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Button Latte, Linen Thread, Distressing tool from Cutter Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals Techniques: Watercolouring and dry embossing Here...
Comments