Banner Fun at SUO Challenges

Hi there!  If you follow my blog you will know that I love making fun shaped cards, especially easel cards.  This design has been in my head for a while and I held off making it until this week because it just so happens to fit in perfectly with the Banner Fun Challenge at SUO.

 
  A Double Scalloped Tag Topper Easel Card for SUO #91

     
 Side View

 
 Back View

 
 Inside View

  
 Folds into a Standard Size Card Envelope (C6)


The Fringe Scissors make it easy to add some 'grass' to the card.  Did you also notice the three SALE-A-BRATION goodies (one free for every $90 you spend) that were used in the making of this card?
  • Sweet Sorbet DSP
  • Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack
  • Banner Punch
Happy SALE-A-BRATION everyone!  It's one of the most 'fun times' on the Stampin' Up! ® calendar.

I made the easel part on each side 2 inches wide so the Woodgrain Tags, made from the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, would be a perfect fit. It's based on THIS CARD I made when I was on the Dynamic Duos DT, but in reverse and the middle section has been completely cut away.  I've called this new design a Double Scalloped Tag Topper Easel Card.  Phew!... a bit of a mouthful but a lot of fun to make. 


I hope that is a good enough explanation for now and maybe I will do a tutorial later when I have a bit more time on my hands.

So what BANNER are you going to make on your next project?  I hope you will play along over the next fortnight and share your creativity with us.

Design Team Blogs -


Comments

Amanda Burditt said…
Wow Bronwyn!! I absolutely LOVE this! Totally going to have to CASE it! Thanks so much for sharing this! x
Julie Gearinger said…
Wow- I love your Double Scalloped Tag Topper Easel Card!! The scene is fabulous and love how you incorporated all of the new SAB items along with a few of the catalog favorites- great job!!
Patti said…
Love, love, love this card. Great design, very cheerful. Beautiful.
Gabby said…
Cute banner card! Like the yellow, b+w butterfly card, too. Lovely. :)
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous.
Fabulous card Bronwyn! Thanks for showing how you came up with this banner masterpiece!
This is just such a fun project. I love the details instructions, too! Love this new punch!