SU Digital Punches + e-Cutter + Free SAB Goodies + Awesome Stamps and Dies = Smart Phone Card

Hey there!  Just popping in with a quick post before I head off to work.  I wanted to share with you another one of my Smart Phone Cards that I designed from Stampin' Up! ® Digital Punches.


It features the gorgeous SALE-A-BRATION Designer Series Paper called Sweet Sorbet and one of my favourite stamp sets, Just Sayin' and matching Word Bubbles Framelits Dies.


For more info on how I made this card, you can check out my first iPhone Card HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by,

 For Stampin' Up! ® supplies, 24/7, make sure you check out my on-line shop

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/

Don't forget that until the end of March you can chooses a FREE Gift from the SAB Catalogue for every $90 (AUD) you spend.  Happy shopping!

Comments

Gabby said…
Cool card! The paper is perfect. Like the added sequins, too. :)