Sweet Buttons and Sorbet with Pop 'n' Cuts

My son asked me to make a card for him to give to his girlfriend's mum for her 50th Birthday!  So ... I guess it needed to be pretty special.  She loves to sew dresses for her daughter so the Dress Form Pop 'n' Cuts was an obvious 'springboard' for the rest of the design.


Some Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB - free with every $90 purchase) helped me to decide on the colour combo and the long forgotten Sweet Buttons Embosslits was a 'must' to add to the dress making theme.


I blew dust off the retired set, Sew Suite, so I could stamp that cute little sewing machine image on the envelope to complete the project.

 Inside View

Outside View

I just love how easy it was for a variety of Stampin' Up! ® products to come together to make this card.  My favourite little 'added extra' is the Needlepoint Border embossing down the sides of the card front.

I'm pretty sure Gina will appreciate it and Ryan will continue to remain in her 'good books'.  Well .. who wouldn't love to receive a personalised, hand made card?


Thanks for stopping by,

PS:  A doily card of mine was featured in this week's Paper Crafters Library.  Sweet! ...  Here's the link -
http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/trendy-tuesday-pretty-paper-doilies/

Comments

Cri said…
very beautiful card!!!!! :)
Anonymous said…
Super !
I love this card :-)