Retro Owl - Top Note and Punch Art Card

Here's another little cutie that follows on from the SALE-A-BRATION Owl I posted a few weeks ago.

Introducing my little Retro Owl (complete with camera - Peachy Keen Stamp Set), colour co-ordinated to match the gorgeous new Retro Fresh DSP that is available to purchase from the latest Occasions Catalogue -

 
 Retro Owl

 Retro Fresh and Sweet Sorbet


     

Colours in the Retro Fresh DSP include - Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango
You can see the original tutorial HERE -
 http://addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/sweet-sorbet-owl-for-sale-bration-2014.html


Thanks so much for stopping by,

 For Stampin' Up! ® supplies, 24/7, make sure you check out my on-line shop

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/

Don't forget that with every $90 (AUD) you spend, you get to choose a free gift from the SAB Catalogue!!

Comments

My word Bron you are having a wonderful time with that Owl design!!! Sooo love seeing all your takes on it!
Hope this back to school season has started off fabulously for you!
Smiles Sharnee :)
Patrice said…
Very cute. They look great together too x
Anne Marie Hile said…
Hi Bronwyn! Oh my goodness, this is too stinkin' cute! Love the retro papers and the fun design. Hugs! :)
Gabby said…
Saw your card on SC and followed yur blog link. Waaay cute punch art owls! Both are darling! Thanks so much for the tutorial. I'm actually going to try to make one. :) BTW, I enjoyed seeing lots of your FAB punch art on your blog and am now a follower of it. :)
Darlene Pouliot said…
These are so cute. I just finished your tutorial and am going to try to make one. My daughter loves owls. Thanks for being so inspiring, Darlene Pouliot