Oh Snap! A Camera Card for JAI 201

I've had this idea in my head for ages and when I saw the bright colour combo at Just Add Ink this week, I finally got around to transferring my thoughts onto paper!  One project from the very long list of 'must do's' is now done. 

Sometimes I wake up at crazy times in the early hours of the morning with an idea and have to write it down just incase it 'floats' away.  Now I have Mondays off, once again, yay! ... I'm spending a bit more time seeing some of my thoughts turn into actual projects!  This is my second post for today and I have another two almost ready to go - a very productive craft day indeed.

JAI 201


 
This Week's Colour Challenge at JAI


 

I designed the camera base using a variety of digital punches from MDS (My Digital Studio) and then cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo.  The following diagram shows you what digital punches I used for the mini camera album -


Project Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Hip Notes (Occasions Catalogue)
Ink:  Basic Black
Card Stock:  Challenge Colours + Whisper White and Textured Basic Black
Accessories:  On Film Framelits Dies,  Camera Template (made from MDS punches), Circle Card Thinlits Dies (Heart), Mini Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Black Grosgrain Ribbon (retired).


I think this would make a great masculine Valentine's Day Card.  Thanks so much for stopping by,

Comments

KimB said…
You have some awesome ideas Bron! Love the wow impact of the colours and all the detail you've put into this. I'm in awe of your MDS/silhouette expertise! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. xxx
Nikki Spencer said…
Brilliant Bron! Love how you think outside the box and achieve such fab creations. Lovely to see you at JAI. xx
Anonymous said…
Wow Bron this is awesome. I love it. The colours are fabulous on the Black base and such a great little project. Chantell
Gabby said…
Absolute COOL card! Great use of colors and those little cameras as design for your shaped card base is so creative and fun! Love it! :)
Christine Blain said…
Well, this is a bit cute!! I am in awe of the way your brain works, Bron. Awesome project. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)
SNAP! what a fab entry for colour combo at Just Add Ink this week.
Such a great idea!!

Trish
JAI Design Team
WOW!!! This is completely amazing Bron - what a totally cool project and fabulous use of the challenge colours!
Tina said…
Very cool Bron! Think I just may have to CASE this idea :) Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.