Smoky 'Jack Sparrow' for SUO 90 - Punch Parade

This week at SUO Challenges we're having a Punch Parade and we're asking you to come and join in the fun by using SU punches on your very own paper craft project.

I just couldn't resist combining digital and hand held punches to create this unique Pirate Owl Card especially for our 90th Challenge.

 Smoky 'Jack Sparrow'

            
It's all about the Punches -

Hand Held Punches Used -
Eyes: Circle Punches - 1- 3/8", 1", 1/2",
Patch - Small Oval
Wooden Leg - Word Window

Digital Punches Used -
Main Body and 'Shirt' - Owl Builder
Head Scarf - Circle and Heart combined
Hair - Tasteful Trim
Earring - Circle
Hand Hook - Part of the number 9 from 'Alphabet Soup' combined with the Oval Punch
Wings - Scallop Oval

Other SU Products -
Ink:  Smoky Slate 
Card Stock:  Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Brushed Gold, Brushed Silver, Natural Compositions Specialty
Accessories:  Gold Sequin Trim, Polka Dot Parade DSP, Sponge Daubers, Basic Pearls

So what SU Punches will you use on your next project?  I hope you will play along over the next fortnight and share your creativity with us.

Design Team Blogs -



Comments

Oh lovely BRon, i've gotta say this is totally AWESOME!!!! LOVE IT all, the peg leg, the curly hair, sooo fabbo, the gold buttons!!! MAtey I'd sail with your owl any 'ld time!!!
Smiles and love Sharnee :)
Donna said…
OMG Bronwyn, I was soooooo loving this over on SC and just hopped to send the link to a friend via SCS and now that I am back here at your blog (link), I am soooo chuckling over (how did I miss?) that PEG LEG!!!!!! This is just sooo cute; I love it! Thanks for sharing and inspiring with all that you do, your work is outstanding... Always! Thanks again! Cheers! Donna
Cheryl said…
OMG So stinkin' Cute! Thanks for sharing!!!!!
Unknown said…
Bron... This is SO amazing! I loved reading how you combined MDS with Traditional methods to create this cute pirate!
Christine Blain said…
This adorable little guy made me laugh out loud, Bron! You have WAY too many creative bones in your body, my friend! Love it.
This is an awesome card Bronwen! Makes me want to rush out and buy an e-cutter tomorrow! I can think of quite a few little boys who would love to receive one of these!
Katy said…
This is soooo cute!!! Love it!